5 Fashion Trends I Liked From 2018

1. The Power Suit

   From Pinterest 

In 2018, one of my favorite trend was definitely the pantsuit. Serving up some empowering working girl vibes. Moreover, I like when the blazer is oversized, it gives like a powerful look. Plus, there is so many colors and different pantsuits. You can wear it for many occasions such as parties or at work.

2. Neon clothes

   From Pinterest 

Neon clothes are getting more and more seen in the fashion shows. I usually wear black clothes every day, so recently I tried the green neon hat from Zara. It gives joy to your outfit. It's very different, I love it.

3. Fanny packs

   From Pinterest 

I remember when I was 7 or 8, my brothers used to wear fanny packs a lot. Childhood memories. That's why I was kinda surprised when I saw fanny packs at fashion shows. Fanny packs are very convenient to wear, especially when you are travelling.

4. "Ugly" Shoes

   From Pinterest 

First, I was very confused with these types of shoes. I find them very big and heavy. Brands such as Louis Vuitton, Balenciaga and Maison Margiela create their own unique "ugly" shoes. My favorite shoes are definitely the Balenciaga Triple S.

5. Big earrings

    From Pinterest 

This year, I am in love with big earrings more than ever. Maybe because my shop is about big earrings. I don't know. But I love it. Anyway, wearing a simple outfit with big earrings can definitely change your whole outfit.


What's your favorite fashion trend from 2018? 


Comments

  1. I am obsess with the huge earrings trend <3

    xx Alyssa | STYLE VANITY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the suits too. And the earrings!! It's nice to try out new styles!!
    XOOX
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you look so fashionable. I the Power suit is rather cute.
    The Glossychic
    Wonder Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these! I love the fun earrings!
    -Kate // http://www.classyandkate.com/yachting-through-the-virgin-islands-trip-recap

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the power suit trend.

    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment