Fashion Inspiration

Today, I want to share with you a fashion inspiration board from Pinterest. I really enjoy Pinterest, you can find a lot of different content such as fashion, street style, quotes, workout ideas, healthy recipes. The part that I love the most is definitely all the fashion pictures. I have an inspiration board with all the fashion looks.

As you know (or maybe not), I'm in love with blazer and suit. Especially very masculine blazer, I like the look you can create. This season, you can see a lot of jumpsuit. I've seen a lot of street style with a  beige or khaki jumpsuit. Of course, we can't forget to talk about the "big ugly shoes", definitely a must have this season!


Dilone by STYLEDUMONDE Street Style Fashion Photography20180928_48A2941
From: Style du monde - Paris SS 2019 Street-Style: Dilone



TheyAllHateUs | Page 4
From: Pinterest - TheyAllHateUs 


La naranja mecánica (en clave estilística)
From : Pinterest - Vogue Spain

Come shop on the #Geenee app for the hottest in-season trends
From : Pinterest - Genee


Image result for balenciaga black triple s
From : Pinterest 





Comments

  1. Loving all these picks darling, they all look amazing!

    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I needed some fall fashion inspo! Love the look of the olive suit xx

    www.qustomquinns.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im so in love with theses inspirations !
    Love the suits
    xx
    Margot
    https://troughthepasturesofthesky.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. they all look so stylish and nice. I like the suits
    https://www.melodyjacob.com/2018/11/kirsi-wrap-vintage-printed-dress-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved all these looks! I use Pinterest daily and it's sooo addictive. Have a lovely day. xx

    Andreea,
    http://couturezilla.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of these outfits! Pinterest is my favorite place to get inspiration, so thank you for sharing this!

    x Kara | http://karascloset.net

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment